Sunday, October 25, 2015

Constitution center.




          In this picture is George Washington and I. I was in a room of all the statues of people that were famous back then.  These people were famous because they're the one that established what we have today. And example of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other people. On the other hand my favorite person in the room was Thomas Edison. The article that I read that was right next to him was very fascinating and also inspired me that rhey struggled back then but still got what they wanted.  Also my other famous statue that was in the room was George Washington .   He Is my second favorite dad chill because he was the one that led the war. Not only that but in front of George Washington was a touch screen where you can write your signature and have your signature in the Declaration of Independence . I thought it was cool. To Conclude , I thought that this trip  was the most interesting and fascinating trip I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment